GIO is a major Australian insurer.
In my role as Online Customer Experience Advisor, I was the customer experience lead on the gio.com.au redessign and GIO’s first online quoting and insurance application.
GIO website redesign 2006
- Gathered business requirements
- Managed customer requirements program
- Worked with external user centred design company to define and facilitate:
- focus groups – customer needs and competitor evaluation
- card sorting
- observational studies and task analysis
- Designed and implemented “Design Space” as part of Suncorp’s ongoing design program
- Developed wireframes and prototypes
- Developed Information Architecture
- Developed content style guide
- Produced finished artwork for interface design
- Roadshows to senior management and stakeholders
- Search engine optimisation
- Attained consistent top 10 rating for highly competitive ‘car insurance’ search term for which GIO did not previously rank.
Online insurance quoting and fulfillment application 2006
- Conducted requirements workshops
- Lead collaborative design sessions
- Wireframes and interface design
- Interaction design